Cubs n foal – 100% Pure Lanolin 100ml
Lanolin is produced from the multi-stage refining of wool grease, a natural, renewable raw material which is obtained from the scouring (washing) of raw sheared sheep’s wool. Lanolin is an environmentally and animal friendly raw material. Lanolin is widely used in Personal Care and Pharmaceutical products as it is 100% natural and unsurpassed as a skin moisturiser and conditioner.
We certify that our Lanolin does not contain any allergen substances and does not contain any Genetically Modified Organisms.
100ml which will go a long way!
How to use
– Add a teaspoon of solid lanolin and a few drops of baby wash to very hot water and stir to combine, the mixture will appear milky white.
– Add this mixture to more water so that it is warm to touch but not hot!
– Turn your wool items inside out and then immerse your wool item/s into the lanolin-rich water.
– Soak your wool for a minimum of 15 minutes or over night.
– Remove extra water from your wool by squeezing and be careful not to twist and allow to dry. Do not consume.