Forest Hog – Natural Laundry Detergent – Forest Hog’s Laundry Cream
A creamy mix of all the right natural ingredients to leave clothes smelling gorgeous. Perfect for use on the toughest, dirtiest laundry. For really stubborn stains rub a little Forest Hog’s Dirt Buster Gel in – then you see stains disappear fast. Rub in well. Use sparingly.
Available in easy dispense recyclable bottle.
There are always those mishaps and stains that want to hang around. Rub a little cream into the offending area, wait a few minutes for nature to take its course, then wash.
Did You Know
Powerful, but gentle on all types of laundry. A little goes a long way.
Why Choose This?
- There are no nasties in it that can be absorbed by the skin
- No residue left in the clothes or linen
- Silky smooth cream that mixes easily
- Happy with hot or cold water 30-90℃
- Hypoallergenic – respects sensitive skins, beautifully ph balanced
- Cares for delicates, cashmere, silk and wool
- No need for added brighteners
- Does not damage the fabric fibres, your clothing lasts longer
Lightly soiled clothing, liner or towels – 2 tsps of cream per 7kg load.
General laundry – 1 tablespoon per 7kg load. Place the cream in the drawer or directly into the washing. Gently rub your dry washing to soften the fibres when it is dry.
(ph6.9-7) aqua, pure orange oil, plant cellulose, vegetable extract, coconut extract, 0.01% caustic This is a soap so it will sting if you get it in your eyes. It is not toxic and can be rinsed away with cold water. Avoid eye contact.
Good To Know
Vegan-friendly and never ever tested on animals. All packaging is 100% recyclable too.
SHAKE WELL – There are no stabilisers, no unnatural colourants and some ingredients may separate.