Wooly Organic Face Masks
The mask design is made to fit as closely as possible to the face. It has no crease pockets, where dirt can accumulate. It also makes the mask easy to care for. A protective mask alone does not protect against the risk of infection with the virus. However, when used properly, it will serve as an additional barrier to the airways during the day. Can be used with the Petit Lulu Nano Silver Filter. The face mask should be removed as soon as it becomes wet or after 2 hours of use.
How to use
Recommendations for use:
- Wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or disinfect them by specialized means before applying the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask with your hands during use.
- Remove the mask holding it by the rubber bands behind the ears, without touching the face.
- Wash hands with soap or disinfect them after removing the mask.
- Wash the face mask after each use at a temperature between 60 and 80 degrees. After washing, iron in cotton mode.
- Store in a dry environment at a temperature of +20 to +40. Before and after use store in a sealed plastic bag.
- It is recommended to change the mask every 2 hours.
The protective mask does not have medical certificates.
Made of 100% organic cotton. Made in Latvia.
Wash at 60. Air dry. Steam iron to sanitise.