Ordering Online & Processing Orders
By placing an Online Order with us here on Cubs n Foal, you confirm that:
- The information you provide is true, accurate and complete in all respects.
- You confirm that you are over the legal age to purchase online & are also legally, capable and authorised to enter into a contract.
- If you place an order for any age-restricted products, you warrant that you meet the age requirement for that product. It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy age-restricted products if you are under age or to purchase such products for someone else who is under age.
- You confirm that as the buyer/receiver that the delivery address you have entered with your order is a secure location where your mail can be delivered securely, safely & where only yourself or an authorised person on your behalf (e.g. spouse, member of your household) can collect/receive it.
- You accept our Terms & Conditions set out here.
Ordering & Purchasing
- Orders are placed Online for products or services when you press the ‘Buy now’ button (quick checkout) or ‘Place Order’ button at the end of the online checkout process.
- You will be given the opportunity to confirm the details of your order, including your billing address, shipping address and payment details, prior to completing your order. Orders paid with PayPal will be taken through to PayPal to complete the payment.
- When you place an order & full payment has been received you will be sent a confirmation email to let you know that we have received your order (check spam/junk folders as it might go there)
- On the rare occasion that your order has not been accepted you will be notified via email as soon as possible. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
~ The product you ordered is unavailable from stock.
~ There is a problem with your payment method.
~ A pricing or product description error has been identified
~ We are unable to deliver the products due to local import restrictions or requirements at your delivery destination.
~ You do not meet our eligibility to order criteria or are in breach of any of our T&Cs or other law.
Processing Terms & Times
- Please see our Shipping & Returns page for current processing times.
- We will make every effort to ensure your order is processed, dispatched & delivered within the estimated timescale listed below. However, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events outside of our control, e.g. higher than anticipated demand, weather conditions, travel or transportation disruption, strikes (postal, customs etc), customs checks or import delays. Cubs n Foal shall not be liable for any delay or failure by us to deliver your order within the estimated timescale as a result of such delays.
- Most orders will be processed & dispatched within 1-2 working days from the day full payment has been received for your order. Unless otherwise agreed with us prior to purchasing, stated in the listing (e.g. a pre-order or subscription), stated at the checkout or stated in an announcement on our homepage (e.g. Holiday announcements).
- We will send you an email notification once your order has been dispatched. If you have chosen a shipping option with tracking your tracking number will be available on your order receipt within 24 hours (excluding weekends and UK bank holidays) once your order has been marked as dispatched.
- If our designing, making or preparation in processing your order is delayed by an unforeseen event outside our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know & we will take steps to minimise the effect of this delay. Provided that we do this, we will not be liable for delays caused by this event. If there is a risk of substantial delay we will contact you again to let you know & may (depending on what you have ordered) offer you the option to end your contract with us & receive a refund on any products you have paid for. (personalised items that we have already started to design, make &/or process cannot be cancelled)
Prices & Payment
- We accept payment by Cubs n Foal Gift Cards, Cubs n Foal Points & Rewards, PayPal balances and most major debit & credit cards via PayPal, Stripe or Klarna.
- All prices are shown in (£) GBP Sterling. PayPal will automatically convert our prices to your countries currency for you.
- For orders delivered outside the UK: PLEASE NOTE.. Some countries may prohibit the import of certain items & that you may be subject, but not limited to: import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees, which are decided on by your own country. Any of these additional import charges are THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY of the buyer/receiver of the order. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. These fees are NOT already figured into our shop prices or shipping costs quoted. Custom policies vary widely from Country to Country and are often changing; you should contact your local customs office for further information.
- Although we try our best to ensure all our products prices displayed in the products description and shop pages are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of one of our products that you have ordered, we may be unable to accept your order & shall contact you as soon as possible to give you the option of either reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we do not hear back from you within a reasonable time frame (we will usually go by our processing times), we will treat your order in respect of the incorrectly priced product as cancelled.
International orders may be subject to local taxes, import duties or other local requirements. If any custom requirements apply or charges that are due, as the buyer/receiver of the order you agree to be responsible for these charges should they occur. These fees are not already figured into our shop prices or shipping costs quoted. Customs policies vary widely from country to country and are often changing; you should contact your local customs office for further information.
Although the majority of our items can be imported worldwide, some countries may prohibit the import of certain items. Before placing an order, it is your responsibility to check that the products you are planning to import comply with state & federal government import regulations. Cubs n Foal is not responsible should local Customs confiscate your products or charge any import duty on your products.
- Deliveries will be carried out by third party postal services &/or couriers.
It is your responsibility to provide us with & confirm that the delivery location is the correct location & is spelt correctly, this includes not only the address that your order is going to, but also the name of its recipient. A surcharge will be applied for re-delivery due to incorrect delivery address being given. We will not be liable for delivery of your order as a result of you supplying us with incomplete or inaccurate information.
- As the buyer/receiver of an order from us, it is your sole responsibility to provide a secure & safe location to deliver your order.
- We will make every effort to ensure your order is processed, dispatched & delivered within the estimated timescales listed below (& in our processing times T&Cs). However, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events outside of our control, e.g. weather conditions, travel or transportation disruption, strikes (postal, customs etc), customs checks, material shortages, higher than anticipated demand or import delays. Cubs n Foal shall not be liable for any delay or failure by us to deliver your order within the estimated timescale as a result of such delays.
- Select items may require a signature on delivery.
- Please note that delivery of your order may take longer during busy Holiday periods. E.g. November to January for the busy winter Holiday season.
Once orders have been, designed (if applicable), made (if applicable), processed & dispatched, Delivery Times then apply. Standard Shipping can take approximately:
- 1-3 Working Days – UK mainland.
- 2-6 Working Days – UK Scottish Highlands, Western Isles, Shetland Islands, Orkney Islands, Isle of White & the Isle of Man (Jersey & Guernsey see Europe shipping times)
- 3-20 Working Days – Europe (Average 3-7 working days)
- 5-25 Working Days – USA & Canada (Average 5-15 working days)
- 5-25 Working Days – Rest of the World (Average 5-15 working days)
PLEASE NOTE: These are standard royal mail estimated delivery times only, they are not guaranteed. DPD & Courier shipping are usually quicker than quoted above.
- Delivery times can occasionally be longer than quoted depending on any delays on route, strikes, weather, customs checks, travel or transportation disruption etc.
- Over holidays delivery times will more than likely take longer, particularly over the Christmas-New Year holiday season. (from Thanksgiving -New Year for USA)
- These times are for our Delivery times only & do not include our processing times.
- UK Holidays & Bank Holidays (e.g. Easter 4-day weekend, May Day etc) will not be working days here in the UK, so therefore are not included in the working day’s processing times.
- Some orders will require a signature upon delivery or someone to be in to take them in. This is your responsibility to make sure you yourself, or someone on your behalf, is there to do this or for you to arrange re-delivery/collection if no one is in. We will not be held responsible for any returned parcels due to no recipient being there to sign for/take them in.
- If you have selected a next day or Saturday special delivery or express courier, please make sure you (or someone) is able to be there to take these in, this is your responsibility to make sure you yourself, or someone on your behalf, is in to do this. We will not be held responsible for any delayed deliveries due to local post or couriers being unable to deliver as recipient is not in.
- For both UK & International Orders, a phone number may be required for certain items (e.g. high value items) & any orders sent by courier or express courier. To avoid delay please leave you’re a phone number in the notes on your order at the checkout, or message us with a phone number once you have purchased. If you do not add this number to your order, we will contact you asap, please note failure to supply us with a number upon request or on your order record or email to us may result in the delay of your order being dispatched within our quoted or agreed upon dispatch time.
- We are not responsible for delays outside of our control, e.g. weather conditions, travel or transportation disruptions, delays on route, strikes or custom checks etc.
- If after a failed delivery to you( due to for example, us being given the incorrect address or no one is in to collect/sign for the order & you do not re-arrange delivery or collect your order), or you refuse a delivery & the item/s is returned to us, then we will contact you for further instructions & may charge you for any further delivery costs &/or storage costs. Customers/receivers who refuse a delivery must contact us to let us know why they have refused an order, unless already previously discussed with us prior to its refusal and return. Should we not hear from you within a reasonable time frame, we may end your order contract with us. Should any of these occur we may not refund any money you have paid in advance for the products which have been returned to us. We may also deduct or charge you a reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your failed or refused delivery for any of these or similar such reasons. All perishable, personalised, made to order & custom goods that are returned due to failed or refused delivery are non-refundable. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damaged that is not foreseeable. We will however help you as best we can to find your package & file claims where necessary/possible, please contact us for more information.
- As the buyer/receiver it is your sole responsibility to comply with all requirements imposed by local customs & authorities within your own Country in relation to your order (including requirements regarding the provision of identification information to receive your order (usually if you need to go to your local postal service/courier to collect the order). We recommend that you make yourself aware of local import duties and any other requirements when placing your order.
Our Products Description, Prices & Availability
- We reserve the right to change all prices, descriptions & images as & when needed.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all prices, product descriptions & product images are correct. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the appearances, colours, textures or finishes of our products. What you will see will depend on your computer equipment, screen or monitor (plus their settings), we are therefore unable to guarantee that a product’s images are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise we sell.
- Most of our WAHM/Handmade items may be one offs, limited quantities/designs & difficult to find or repeat again. Buy them while you can. If you are after a specific item then please feel free to contact us, we may have something in stock not yet listed.
- All props that our products may be shown displayed on or with, are not included with any of our listings unless otherwise stated in the listing that they may be shown pictured in.
- All orders are subject to availability. Once a product is sold out, it may be taken off the website & may not be available again.
- We will do our best to remove any products which have sold out at the earliest opportunity. Although the stock count of products changes as soon as an order has been places, if there is a delay between the time when you place an order & the time when your order is accepted, the stock position relating to a particular product may change. If a product you have ordered becomes out of stock before your order has cleared, Cubs n Foal shall not be liable to you for being unable to provide that product. If such a situation should arise then we shall notify you as soon as possible, you will have the option to pick something else or a refund for that product & shipping (combined or otherwise) that goes with that product. Any out of stock items purchased with a Cubs n Foal Gift Card or Cubs n Foal Points & Reward will be refunded back onto another or the same Cubs n Foal Gift Card or Cubs n Foal Points & Reward the item was purchased with. If the out of stock item was purchased with a voucher or coupon which was to be used for a minimum amount or minimum amount of items & the order no longer covers this order the voucher or coupon will be null & void for this order (you should still be able to use the voucher or coupon again though if the time frame permits, or we have discussed so via conversations)
- If due to unforeseen circumstances or in the event of supply difficulties, it is necessary to substitute a product from a Gift Set, Box, Hamper or any other Multibuy listing. The substituted product will be a product similar to the original & of equal or greater value than that which it has replaced, albeit at no extra cost to you. If this instance should occur we shall contact you prior to posting your order.
- We try our best to ensure all our products prices, descriptions & images displayed in the products listing are accurate, errors may occur though, we will rectify these as soon as they are discovered. If we discover an error in the price of one of our products that you have ordered, we may be unable to accept your order & shall contact you as soon as possible to give you the option of either reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we do not hear back from you within a reasonable time frame (we will usually go by our processing times), we will treat your order in respect of the incorrectly priced product as cancelled.
- We reserve the right not to sell or deliver any age-restricted Product to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the required age.
Returns, Cancellations & Refunds
We are sure that you will be delighted with your purchase/s but if for any reason you are not satisfied then please contact us.
To cancel or return an item please contact us via our contact form or email. Please ensure that you provide a clear statement that you wish to cancel &/or return your order together with the reason you wish to cancel &/or return your order, your order number, your contact details (email & postage address) & details of the products you wish to cancel.
- We comply with the ‘Consumer Contracts Regulations UK’.
- Whilst the below policies apply to many of the items that we sell there are often exceptions due to the nature of some of the goods that we sell & services we offer. For instance, personalised & perishable goods are exempt from these policies. Please contact us if you have any queries about your purchase.
- Unwanted products may be returned for a refund or exchange, providing our terms & conditions for returns is permitted & followed & they are in their original, unused & saleable condition. The removal of any seals & security packaging will be taken as evidence of use of a product by you and the product cannot be returned in these circumstances. Please note that your right to cancel or return a product does not apply to non-returnable products listed below.
- Please read our Returns Policy in full if you wish to return an item/order. Certain items are non-returnable or unable to be cancelled.
- Prior to returning your products to us, you are obliged to keep & take reasonable care of them.
- Please note that your right to cancel or return an item/order does not apply to certain types of products. (Please see our non-refundable & non-cancellable products list below)
- Returns & Refunds will not be issued or accepted when: 14 days has passed since our UK Customer has received their order or 7 days has passed since our International Customers have received their order.
- Return shipping cost must be paid by the customer/receiver of the item/order. We will not issue a refund for the price of return shipping.
- Where you are returning an item that was part of a larger order, we will refund the item minus any postage costs that would have incurred had you not ordered the returned item in the first place. For example, if you qualified for cheaper or free postage by ordering this item but you return it and it takes you below the cheaper or free postage rate, postage would be taken off your refund.
- Where you are returning an entire order we’ll refund for the items but no delivery postage you paid unless you are returning the items within 14 days of completion of your order. If you pay for any “upgrades” on postage over our free postage levels these additional postage “upgrades” will not be refunded. For example, your order qualifies for free delivery but you choose to pay for the upgrade to DPD this upgrade will not be refunded.
- International customers MUST tick the ‘Return’ box on customs labels, failure to do so may mean any customs fees Cubs n Foal needs to pay for your returned products will be taken out of your refunded price.
- If a promotional discount or coupon code was applied to your original order, the same discount will be applied to each product of your order upon return. You will only be refunded the amount that you originally paid for your order or any given product.
- Any free promotional gift given with your order or free gift/s given through a coupon code with your order must also be returned if you are returning the product(s) to which the gift relates.
- If you fail to return the free gift with your order or comply with our T&Cs regarding free gifts or have already used/opened/removed packaging from the free gift so can no longer return it, the value of the free gift will be deducted from any refund or coupon value you may be given.
- Free Gifts cannot be exchanged for a different product, coupon or refunded.
- If you believe your product/s are faulty, please contact us.
Faulty & Damaged Goods
Faulty Goods & Consumer Rights Act 2015
We have very low fault rates on our items as we only buy from quality reliable suppliers but unfortunately faults occasionally can still occur. If they do we’ll do our best to get your problem rectified quickly. Faulty goods can of course also be returned and we fully comply with the Consumer Rights Act 2015. If goods are returned as faulty but we find that they are not faulty, we reserve the right not to reimburse the return postage costs.
Faulty Goods are deemed as manufacturing faults eg a popper came off. Manufacturing fault DOES NOT include wear and tear or excessive wear or tear of: fabrics, fastenings or elastics, not fitting, being outgrown, absorbency issues/leaks, stains, smells, damage due to incorrect washing, damage from washing machines, drying, storage or care of an item. We reserve the right to not refund or replace if we feel the product has been damaged due to user error or fault.
- 30 Day Right To Reject
If the item develops a fault within 30 days of delivery please contact us immediately at Cubs n Foal and we will either refund on receipt of the faulty goods or send out a replacement. Any fault developing within 30 days of delivery you are entitled to a full refund. After 30 days you will not be legally entitled to a refund if your item develops a fault. Please see definition of Manufacturing Fault above.
- From 30 days to 6 months after delivery
If you discover a manufacturing fault within 6 months we will presume it was there at the time of delivery unless we can prove otherwise. Our manufacturers will require the item to be returned and inspected by them to ensure it’s a genuine manufacturing fault and not through wear and tear or misuse – please see definition of Manufacturing Fault above. We will need to ask you for in-depth details on how you have used and cared for the product so this can be passed onto the manufacturer. If the item is deemed to have a manufacturing fault we will arrange with the manufacturer to repair or replace your item. If a repair or replacement is not possible or the attempt at repair fails or the first replacement also turns out to be defective you also have a further right to reject the goods for a full or partial refund. No deduction can be made from a refund in the first 6 months following an unsuccessful attempt at repair or replacement. After 6months then a proportional part of the cost of the item will be deducted to cover use of the product. The proportional part is calculated based on the length of time a product is expected to last for example a birth to potty nappy is 24 months, a size 1 nappy 9months, a size 2 nappy 15months.
- 6 Months or More
After the first 6 months the burden is on the consumer to prove the product was faulty at the time of delivery. In practice, this may require some form of expert report or opinion. After 6 months then a proportional part of the cost of the item will be deducted to cover use of the product. The proportional part is calculated based on the length of time a product is expected to last for example a birth to potty nappy is 24months, a size 1 nappy 9months, a size 2 nappy 15 months. For example a birth to potty item has a problem after 10 months a refund would be price of item / 24months x 14 months of lost use. Items being partially refunded will still need to be returned.
Gift Cards & Gift Messages
Gift Cards & E-Gift Cards
Gift Cards & E-Gift Cards can be used for full or part payment for products purchased through www.cubsnfoal.co.uk Gift Cards & E-Gift Cards will expire 24 months after the date of purchase.
Although most Gift Cards will be an E-Gift Card (online gift card). For physical gift cards Cubs n Foal will not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards. If there is any remaining balance on a lost, stolen or damaged Gift Card, Cubs n Foal may be able to issue you a new replacement card. However, Cubs n Foal will not be liable for any unauthorised purchases using the Gift Card prior to the cancellation of the card. We cannot transfer the balance of a Gift Card onto another Gift Card, other than an agreed replacement.
Gift Cards & E-Gift Cards are non-refundable. Refunds for returns on purchases made using a Gift Card or E-Gift Card will be issued to a new E-Gift Card only.
You are responsible for the content of gift messages and we accept no liability for any such content. Please make sure that your message is spelt correctly, we will write your gift message exactly as you have written it. We reserve the right to refuse to send messages or to discontinue access to the gift message service at any time entirely at our own discretion and without liability to you.
Coupons, Promotions, Giveaways, Events & Prizes
If a promotional discount or coupon code was applied to your original order, the same discount will be applied to each product of your order upon return. You will only be refunded the amount that you originally paid for your order or any given product. Any free promotional gift given with your order or free gift/s given through a coupon code with your order must also be returned if you are returning the product(s) to which the gift relates. Please see our full Returns & Refunds T&Cs for more details.
Terms & Conditions for each coupon, event, promotion or giveaway may vary, these will either be laid out here in our Terms & Conditions & may be removed within 1-6 months after the promotion has ended & a copy will be saved by Cubs n Foal or they will be laid out on Cubs n Foals Facebook or Instagram pages (wherever the promotion takes place).
- All Coupon Codes, Giveaways etc exclude listings which are to raise money for charities e.g Children in Need, Red Nose Day & Remembrance Day, unless otherwise stated so.
- If you have won a prize from an event, competition or giveaway. You must contact us with your address the day before the 1st dispatch date noted in the T&Cs of that event/giveaway or contest. You must also contact us with the item you wish to have as you prize (if applicable) before this dispatch date too (unless otherwise noted or discussed with you). Failure to contact us within the allotted time frame may forfeit your rights to the contest/giveaway/event prize & an alternative contestant may be chosen in your place.
- Prizes are noted in each competition. Alternative prize options from those mentioned in the contest’s will not be given. Designs & products realised after a contest ends are not part of the contest so therefore are not available to be chosen as a prize unless otherwise stated.
- We reserve the right to change all prices, descriptions & images as & when needed.
- We reserve the right to change this policy from time to time at our discretion.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all prices, product descriptions & product images are correct. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the appearances, colours, textures or finishes of our products. What you will see depend on your computer equipment, screen or monitor (plus their settings), we are therefore unable to guarantee that a product’s images are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise we sell.
- If you have any questions or complaints regarding products or service from Cubs n Foal Please contact us via email@example.com
- If you wish to return a product please see our returns T&Cs
- All orders are subject to availability. Once a product is sold out, it will be taken off the website & may not be available again. (see Products T&Cs for more information)
- We reserve the right not to sell or deliver any age-restricted Product to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the required age.
- If any clause of these Terms & Conditions is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that clause shall be deemed severable from the Terms & Conditions & shall not affect the validity & enforceability of the remainder of these T&Cs which shall continue to have full force & effect.
- We will not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these T&Cs if delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control.
- If we do not contact you, take no action or delay in taking steps against you, if you are in breach of these Terms & Conditions, we will still be entitled to our rights, it will not mean that you do not have to do comply to our T&Cs & it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment or a payment has failed to go through & we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you via e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. By using our website you agree to this electronic means of communication & you acknowledge that all information & communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Your legal rights are not affected by these Terms & Conditions.
Cubs n Foal is a family run business in Grimsby, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom. To get in touch with us please fill out our Contact Us form, send us a message via our Facebook page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website & all intellectual property rights in it including, but not limited to, any content belongs to & is owned by Steffi & Paul Harper (Cubs n Foal) (or are licensed to Cubs n Foal). Intellectual property rights mean rights such as: images, graphics, photos, logos, trademarks, designs, collections, shapes, artwork, sounds, copyright, trademarks, domain names, database rights, design rights, patents, all other content & intellectual property rights of any kind whether they are registered or unregistered anywhere in the world. *content includes but is not limited to, the look, feel & arrangement of this website (e.g. design, structure, colours, layout, coordination, expression). This content & our intellectual property is protected under international Copyright Law & trademark & other intellectual property rights. You are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, publicly display, translate, transmit or distribute this content in any way without Steffi & Paul Harper’s (Cubs n Foal’s) prior written permission. Be Creative, not a thief. We reserve all our rights in any content or any intellectual property regarding to these terms.
All rights reserved, all our images, photos, designs, collections, shapes, logos, trademarks, artwork, sounds, names, titles & text were created designed, put together & belongs to Steffi & Paul Harper (Cubs n Foal). This content is protected under international Copyright Law & by, trademark & other intellectual property rights. You are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, publicly display, translate, transmit or distribute this content in any way without Steffi & Paul Harper’s (Cubs n Foal’s) prior written permission. Be Creative, not a thief.
Do not sell & pass our designs, products & creations off as your own. All our Designs, products, names, titles, text & creations are protected under the International Copyright Law
We reserve the right to make changes to any part of these T&Cs from time to time where we consider it reasonable & necessary to do so, please ensure you check the latest version. Our new terms will be displayed on the website and by continuing to use and access the website following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions from time to time to verify such variations. We may modify or withdraw the website (or any part of them) temporarily or permanently where we consider it reasonable & necessary to do so, & we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modifications to, or withdrawal of this website & you agree to use the website on this basis.
By using our website, you agree that any information you submit to our website or to Wickstead’s team members shall be accurate. You agree that you are & shall remain solely responsible for:
- all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the website
- keeping your password and other account details confidential.
- Any content you submit to cubsnfoal.co.uk or Cubs n Foal Team member including ambassadors.
- If you submit any communication, idea or material which may attract copyright or other intellectual property rights you agree that this shall become Cubs n Foal’s property. (e.g. photos submitted to our Customers Photo gallery)
- Anything you submit to CubsnFoal.co.uk or a Cubs n Foal’s Team Member shall not infringe any right of any third party, nor contain anything false, libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene nor constitute any invasion of privacy.
- We aim to make the website as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the website, please contact us at email@example.com
We reserve the right to:
- Change the URL of any page or withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to make any use of material on the website other than that set out above. Please email us with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nothing in these terms grants you any legal rights in the website other than as necessary to enable you to access the website. By using our website, you agree to & may not use our website or any of its contents in any of the following ways:
- To download (other than page caching), adjust, try to circumvent delete or modify the website, or any part of it.
- To disrupt or interfere with any network or website connected to the website or gain unauthorised access to other computer systems
- To disrupt or interfere with the enjoyment or use of the website by any other person
- For any purpose which is unlawful, abusive or offensive.
- To Establish any link to our website to suggest any form or association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists or establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Our website must not be framed* on any other site. (meaning you cannot display our website on another site within a frame or window)
- To create a link to any part of our website other than the home page, blog page, shop pages & product pages, without prior written permission from Steffi & Paul Harper (Cubs n Foal)
In addition, you may not, in relation to our website, use any:
- data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
- Any techniques to enclose the trademarks, logos and other proprietary images, text layouts and formats which we use on the website
- Any hidden text or meta tags which uses our name or trademarks.
- Using our website does not give you permission to link to it or to use any of the trademarks, designs, get-up and/or logos contained within it, without prior written permission from Steffi & Paul Harper (Cubs n Foal)
- Our website may contain hyperlinks or references to third-party websites or applications which are not operated by Cubs n Foal other than our own website. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. When you activate any of these you may leave this website. We have no control over third party websites & accept no legal responsibility for any material, information or content contained in them. The display of any hyperlinks & references to any third-party website does not mean that we endorse the third-party, their products, services, content or website. Your use of any third-party site may be governed by the terms & conditions of that third-party website.
- We do not represent or warrant that material contained within our website, any of the functions of our website & the server will operate without interruption, delay, be error-free or nor free from defects, or compatible with any other software or material, or that the site or server that makes our website available are free from bugs, viruses or represents full functionality, accuracy & reliability of the website. We will not be liable or responsible to you for any loss of material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
- While we endeavour to verify the accuracy of any information we place on our website, we make no warranties whether implied or expressed in relation to its accuracy. Our website is provided “as is” & “as available” basis, accessing out website is entirely at your own discretion.
- Cubs n Foal online store is hosted by Wicko Design. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
We reserve the right to change these policies, terms & conditions from time to time at our discretion.